Dog related questions
|Q.||Can I feed my dog the same treats at every life stage?|
|A.||Age matters! Dogs have different nutritional needs at each life stage and there are treats available that can help you meet those needs. For instance, if you have a senior...|
|A.||Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is a disease affecting the heart muscle. It is the second most common heart disease in dogs (after mitral valve disease). In DCM the heart is unable...|
|Q.||Should I leave my dog at home?|
|A.||Dogs with separation anxiety cannot bear to be parted from their owners, and often exhibit problem behaviour when left alone. Putting your relationship on a more independent footing is the first...|
Stuff N Snack Peanut Butter Snaps (Small)
Product DetailsThe KONG Company has been the world leader in quality natural rubber pet toys since 1976. KONGâ€™s attention to the health and well-being of pets is unequaled. Our wide variety of toys and healthy, all-natural KONG Stuffâ€™N treats is second to none. You and your new puppy can rest assured you have purchased the very best. KONG uses only the finest quality materials and ingredients for its veterinarian approved products. Much like a human baby, your puppy has special needs and requirements that must be met to ensure his health and happiness. This guide will give you an overview of some of the toys and treats we recommend for your puppy now and throughout adulthood. NO DOG TOY IS INDESTRUCTIBLE. Always supervise your dog's play with any new toy until you are confident they can be used safely without supervision. Replace damaged toys when worn.
Need More Information?
Would you like more information on this or any of our products please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help. We are constantly updating our product range. If theres is a certain product you require and we do not currently supply, please let us know and we will do our utmost to add it to the store.
There's plenty of ways to get hold of us. Just choose which you prefer...
Phone: +357 97 692857
4 Diagorou Avenue
Kermia Bldg, 8th Floor, 802
Nicosia, P.C. 1097
- We deliver to all addresses in the Republic of Cyprus including SBA addresses.
- Orders placed on this website can only be delivered to Cyprus addresses. If you require delivery outside of Cyprus please contact us for a tailored quotation.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centre but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched, unless a delivery date can be selected at the time of order.
- The website is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest stock situation, however Petscy.com cannot gaurantee stock availability. If the item is out of stock our supoprt department will contact you to offer further options. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- If your order is a combination of small and large items these may be despatched from different locations and can come in separate deliveries.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. Just call us asap before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- We aim to deliver within 5-7 working days.
- Items delivered direct from our suppliers will take up to the time stated in the product details.
- Orders must be placed by 2pm previous working day. Excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- We use our own carriers to deliver your orders, however in exceptional circumstances we may contract out to one of the major couriers in order to fulfil an order in a timely fashion. In addition, some of the items we sell are despatched directly from the manufacturer. These items will be delivered separately by the manufacturer's own couriers.
- Unfortunately we do not currently support multiple delivery addresses per order.
- Currently it's not possible for you to order from the Website and pick up from the store.
The delivery charge will be added to your cart. It is calculated based upon the size and weight of your order. The charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: €7.50
- Large Items: €19.95
- Extra Large Items: €29.95
- Live Pet Delivery: €29.95
- Live Fish Delivery: €9.50