Dog related questions
|Q.||Congenital Heart Problems|
|A.||Bringing a new puppy into the family is an exciting time and should be a time of great joy. It can be particularly distressing to find that your new arrival...|
|Q.||My dog has some special needs. Can I still feed him treats?|
|A.||Whether you're looking to freshen your dog's breath, reinforce the well-being of his joints or provide some extra skin and coat care there's a treat out there for you and...|
|Q.||Can I feed my dog the same treats at every life stage?|
|A.||Age matters! Dogs have different nutritional needs at each life stage and there are treats available that can help you meet those needs. For instance, if you have a senior...|
Beige Jumpsuit 30Cm
Product DetailsImagine walking on all fours wearing only a tee shirt in winter! and yes, thats just the feeling that your dog feels when its cold outside. Puppies, dogs small dogs and elderly patients are in the same case, they are more sensitive to cold and moisture, especially their lungs which are closer to the ground, unlike us. The cases of gastro, pneumonia, etc ... are not uncommon during winter, and for good reason. Clothes are not only for humans. Outdoor dogs naturally protect themselves by growing a thicker sub hair. Indoor dogs do not So protect your dog especially in winter.
Need More Information?
Would you like more information on this or any of our products please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help. We are constantly updating our product range. If theres is a certain product you require and we do not currently supply, please let us know and we will do our utmost to add it to the store.
There's plenty of ways to get hold of us. Just choose which you prefer...
Phone: +357 97 692857
4 Diagorou Avenue
Kermia Bldg, 8th Floor, 802
Nicosia, P.C. 1097
- We deliver to all addresses in the Republic of Cyprus including SBA addresses.
- Orders placed on this website can only be delivered to Cyprus addresses. If you require delivery outside of Cyprus please contact us for a tailored quotation.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centre but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched, unless a delivery date can be selected at the time of order.
- The website is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest stock situation, however Petscy.com cannot gaurantee stock availability. If the item is out of stock our supoprt department will contact you to offer further options. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- If your order is a combination of small and large items these may be despatched from different locations and can come in separate deliveries.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. Just call us asap before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- We aim to deliver within 5-7 working days.
- Items delivered direct from our suppliers will take up to the time stated in the product details.
- Orders must be placed by 2pm previous working day. Excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- We use our own carriers to deliver your orders, however in exceptional circumstances we may contract out to one of the major couriers in order to fulfil an order in a timely fashion. In addition, some of the items we sell are despatched directly from the manufacturer. These items will be delivered separately by the manufacturer's own couriers.
- Unfortunately we do not currently support multiple delivery addresses per order.
- Currently it's not possible for you to order from the Website and pick up from the store.
The delivery charge will be added to your cart. It is calculated based upon the size and weight of your order. The charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: €7.50
- Large Items: €19.95
- Extra Large Items: €29.95
- Live Pet Delivery: €29.95
- Live Fish Delivery: €9.50