Rodent related questions
|Q.||What Does A Rat Eat?|
|A.||Rats make wonderful pets, partly because they are so easy to look after! Rats are designed to eat plants, eg seeds, roots, nuts and fruit, but they also need some...|
|Q.||What Does A Chinchilla Eat?|
|A.||When chinchillas were first imported from South America - at first into the United States, and then into Europe - people found it really difficult, at first, to keep them...|
|Q.||What Does A Gerbil Eat?|
|A.||In the wild, gerbils live partly on dry seeds, but these are emergency rations for when something more nutritious is not available. Gerbils need some animal protein in their diet,...|
Plastic Exercise Ball
Product DetailsThis plastic exercise ball gives your rodent extra fun and freedom.
Need More Information?
Would you like more information on this or any of our products please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help. We are constantly updating our product range. If theres is a certain product you require and we do not currently supply, please let us know and we will do our utmost to add it to the store.
There's plenty of ways to get hold of us. Just choose which you prefer...
Phone: +357 97 692857
4 Diagorou Avenue
Kermia Bldg, 8th Floor, 802
Nicosia, P.C. 1097
- We deliver to all addresses in the Republic of Cyprus including SBA addresses.
- Orders placed on this website can only be delivered to Cyprus addresses. If you require delivery outside of Cyprus please contact us for a tailored quotation.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centre but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched, unless a delivery date can be selected at the time of order.
- The website is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest stock situation, however Petscy.com cannot gaurantee stock availability. If the item is out of stock our supoprt department will contact you to offer further options. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- If your order is a combination of small and large items these may be despatched from different locations and can come in separate deliveries.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. Just call us asap before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- We aim to deliver within 5-7 working days.
- Items delivered direct from our suppliers will take up to the time stated in the product details.
- Orders must be placed by 2pm previous working day. Excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- We use our own carriers to deliver your orders, however in exceptional circumstances we may contract out to one of the major couriers in order to fulfil an order in a timely fashion. In addition, some of the items we sell are despatched directly from the manufacturer. These items will be delivered separately by the manufacturer's own couriers.
- Unfortunately we do not currently support multiple delivery addresses per order.
- Currently it's not possible for you to order from the Website and pick up from the store.
The delivery charge will be added to your cart. It is calculated based upon the size and weight of your order. The charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: €7.50
- Large Items: €19.95
- Extra Large Items: €29.95
- Live Pet Delivery: €29.95
- Live Fish Delivery: €9.50